Twitter Promotion Terms and Conditions
- To enter this prize draw promotion (the “Promotion”) participants must at the date of entry:
(a) Be a UK resident;
(b) Provide a valid Twitter handle and postal address when requested by the Promoter.
Employees and immediate family members of employees of the Promoter and its respective associated companies, professional advisers, advertising and promotional agencies are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
- To enter, participants must both:
(a) retweet the Promoters tweet; and
(b) answer the question set by the Promoter correctly, replying via Twitter.
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promotion opens at 12:00PM Wednesday 9 May 2018 and closes at 12:00PM Wednesday 16 May 2018. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The Winner will be randomly selected from all participants who have retweeted the Promoters tweet and answered the question correctly.
- There is 1 (one) prize: the prize is 4 (four) t-shirts signed by different Paralympic Athletes. The t-shirts vary in size, are subject to availability, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no cash equivalent available. In the event the prize quoted is unavailable, an alternative will be offered of similar or greater value.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter within 28 days of the prize draw and given details of how to claim their prize.
- If the prize is declined or unclaimed by the winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted using the details supplied in his or her application form within 2 business days of notification, a replacement winner may be selected at the Promoter’s discretion. The unclaimed original winning entry will then be forfeited.
- The decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to participate in publicity and materials, within reason, resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the details of entrants in any publicity or material, within reason.
- By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted, and are bound by these terms. All participants agree to the processing of their personal data by the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion. The Data Controller is Toyota (GB) plc.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any participant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or at any website, including any injury to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Promotion. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Promoter’s details: Toyota (GB) plc, Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey. KT18 5UX
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. No third party can enforce these terms.